For many years manufacturing has been the backbone of American industry. In today’s business world manufacturers are faced with global competition, significant pricing and delivery demands of customers, and rapidly changing technology. As a result, they are often dealing with thinner profit margins and the need to make quick decisions on product pricing, purchases of new equipment, and whether to lease or buy and how to finance their capital acquisitions.
In order to be successful and make the right decisions, it is essential that manufacturers have accurate and up-to-date accounting records and good external consultants. We work with our clients on a variety of financial and tax reporting compliance matters and we are available to provide outside consulting assistance as they work to make key decisions that will impact the long-term success of their companies.
Contact us for more information about our manufacturing industry services.
- Audit and other financial reporting
- Preparation of tax returns
- Consultation on appropriate business entity (partnership, S-corporation, C-corporation, limited liability company)
- Income tax planning
- Succession planning
- Bookkeeping services
- Analyzing cost structures and overhead calculations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cost segregation
- Research and experimentation tax credits